Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday February 2, 2009

Man, I am no longer going to say she is improving great, cause as soon as I do that Sammy seems to take giant steps backwards!! Today involved another super high fever with throwup, chills, moving rooms (we are now in 110b), q-tips about 6 inches up the nose (never seen anything shoved up that far before), all followed by sedation by mask with screaming of course, and the picc line, another new iv, xrays, not being able to giver her the antibiotics today, which means possible setback in overall treatment. Gotta go more doctors, will update later...

So hard day, but tonight has been much better, Fever is down at the moment, and Sammy ate a whole meal with meat and potatoes and everything!!! It was really great! Thank you all for your prayers. Going to try to get some sleep. One day at a time...

5 comments:

  1. We were out of town for a few days, I just saw this blog on FB last night. How scary! We will definatley keep her in our prayers... I hope she get's better soon!
    -Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, it's the Spangler crew here! I'm so sorry Sammy is sick, I didn't know how bad it was until I checked out your blog...

    Please let me know if you need anything, we're only a few minutes away...

    Praying for you all!
    ~Therese and the gang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to better news...for all of you!
    We're among the m-a-n-y who are praying for you.
    Nonna (Lonna - Becky's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be sure to continue praying for her. We're glad that you're at such a good hospital.

    -Trevor and Celeste

    ReplyDelete