On another quick note, I was able to talk with Emily Grace's mom today and it looks like they are thinking she is going to make it. She will be in the hospital for a very long time, but they are talking to them about what they are going to do when they start to feed her through the stomach again, so that is really a great sign. I got her information so I will be able to update you all when I find out more.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Last nght here!!!!
So if everything turns out ok in the blood results tomorrow, it looks like we get to go home. The home health nurse has already called and is just waiting for doctors orders to come in and set things up with me. Sammy gets iv antibiotics for 6 weeks through the picc line, and then we are going to DISNEYLAND!!! :) Sammy has been getting lots of treats to motivate her to put weight on her leg, and she has had physical therapy treatments as well, but it will still be some time before she is up walking again. These pictures are sportng her cool strawberry shortcake tatoos.
She doesn't smile for very long! :)
Stacey came and stayed with Sammy last night and today so that I could spend a little time wth Jon (we even went on a date!) and Hannah. Last nght I got to go to Sweet O with Jon, and today we went to the Science Center with Hannah, which was also a ton of fun. We are so thankful for everyone who has taken time to help us and pray. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives! Here is a video of Samantha saying thank you!!! :)
On another quick note, I was able to talk with Emily Grace's mom today and it looks like they are thinking she is going to make it. She will be in the hospital for a very long time, but they are talking to them about what they are going to do when they start to feed her through the stomach again, so that is really a great sign. I got her information so I will be able to update you all when I find out more.
On another quick note, I was able to talk with Emily Grace's mom today and it looks like they are thinking she is going to make it. She will be in the hospital for a very long time, but they are talking to them about what they are going to do when they start to feed her through the stomach again, so that is really a great sign. I got her information so I will be able to update you all when I find out more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah for Disneyland!
ReplyDelete