This picture of papa and matching grandchildren was taken at Kyle's going away party. It was a great day of celebrating Kyle and my parents 30th wedding anniversary and my dad's 50th.Friday, December 3, 2010
Summer 2010 Part 1
Summer started off with some exciting news!!! After much trying and then resigning to the fact that we weren't able to get pregnant again, we were blessed with the little one I am now excited to meet in January! In this picture I am just about 3 months along, and Stacey is 6-7 months pregnant with their first Miss Maddie (her birth will be documented later :) I love having so many brothers and sisters to share life with and I am glad to be able to have more kiddos to be able to give that experience to my girls too!
This picture of papa and matching grandchildren was taken at Kyle's going away party. It was a great day of celebrating Kyle and my parents 30th wedding anniversary and my dad's 50th.
This picture of papa and matching grandchildren was taken at Kyle's going away party. It was a great day of celebrating Kyle and my parents 30th wedding anniversary and my dad's 50th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment