
Every year I try to take a "beginning of the school year" picture of each of the kiddos and this is Miss Hannah. She is wanting to start preschool very badly, and did for a little while in the fall. She had a ton of fun and I hope we can find a way to let her go next year. She really wants to be like her sissy, but is enjoying the mommy only time too :)
Another beginning was the birth of Madalyn Gwen Weimer at 21 inches long and 9 lbs .08 oz, Stacey and AJ's first little one! Here are some glimpses from that occasion!
And finally, in September we were on a road trip to Tuscon with my good friend Chenel and her little ones when I had to quickly pulled over due to screaming in the back seat. Come to find out, Samantha was chewing on a gum sucker and ended up losing her very first tooth!!!!! It was a traumatic, exciting event that I will never forget. Once she realized that it is ok to bleed a little and that her teeth are actually supposed to fall out, plus the incentive of a visit from the tooth fairy, she cheered right up. Here is a pic of her first toothless grin.
You're doing pretty well at getting caught up! What an exciting way to lose a tooth!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! I will have to tell Ali about Sammy's tooth.
ReplyDelete