Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Two little fishes

I have been trying to hold off on this post until I got some pictures, but it is not happening so I will just post it now and add pictures later! :) Last year we had trouble getting our kiddos to just put their heads under the water, and so I thought it would be fun to try swim classes. Sammy and Hannah have started swimming lessons at Hubbard Swim school, and I can not say enough good things about them. After 5 classes in three short weeks Sammy is now officially swimming, and has received two ribbons, one for back floating all by herself, and one today for swimming, then rolling over and floating, ALL by herself. I love how proud she is of her accomplishments! SO cool. It is even better when they announce that she got a ribbon to the entire place, and everyone cheers. She just eats it up! And Hannah, well Hannah is convinced she can swim, and has no fear of the water. She jumps in with no hesitation like she is going to just swim 5 laps, and kicks like crazy. She loves to jump in and tells me to move back (to the other side of the pool) so that she can swim to me. Gotta love her determination. :) I think she watches Sammy and then thinks, "How hard can that be?" :) Fun times! I will try to get pictures this weekend and post them. Off to clean house!

No comments:

Post a Comment