Friday, October 17, 2008

"Some" of the cruise pictures

Ok so there are about 600 pictures from the cruise, so I figured I would spare you all and just include about 30 (or so) to highlight the cruise. It was sooooo... much fun!! We left on Saturday October 4, which was about 3 days after Stacey and AJ got engaged!!! Way to go AJ! I think I included a ring picture in here somewhere so you can check it out. But basically, our itinerary was a day at sea followed by Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, and followed by two more days at sea. We were able to get a balcony stateroom, and it was incredible to be able to have our own little place to sit outside to watch all of the awesome scenery.I even slept out on it one night! :) Overall is was a very bumby ride cause we were just missing a hurricane that was following us as we came back. The waves got up to 7.5 foot swells. I think the highlight of the trip was an excursion that my whole family went on together. We took a boat in Puerto to a small island called Yelapa. It was beautiful!!! They actually just got electricity 4 years ago. I felt like I was on the set for LOST. There we hiked up to a picturesque waterfall where were actually able to get in and swim under the waterfall. It was really cold and very cool. After the visit to Yelapa, we went to another location where we snorkeled and kayaked. I took Sammy in the water with me and showed her the fishes. She said, "Look the fishes are sleeping." I then told her they weren't, which was a bad idea. She screamed so loud and began trying to get on my head to get away from the fishes. I then of of course told her the fishes were indeed sleeping. :) Too cute. Well here are the pics. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment