Saturday, September 20, 2008

Random Post

It has been so long since I posted anything so I figured I could come up with something to share. No pictures but maybe some soon. We just got done having some great family fun with a small town feel in a not so small town. Surprise put on Horton hears a Who for free at the ball park, so we packed up the girls and blankets and pillows and made our way to center field where we watched the movie. Well Sammy, Jon and I watched the movie while Hannah ran around the blanket and played "Giddy up horsie" anytime anyone would lay down. It was great!!!
Right now I am struggling a little just because we are right in the middle of seasons. It is getting too cold for the girls to swim, but it is still too hot to go to the park, so we have been trying to come up with creative ideas at home. Unfortunately this has created quite a mess in the last weeks so I am looking forward to the weather cooling off just a little more.
We are looking forward to seeing Dave and Kirsten this coming weekend and then the next week we are off on a cruise with my family, so we are super excited and are counting down the days (and some are even counting the hours :)
No, we are not pregnant yet which I know is a shocker, but we know it is all in God's timing so we are waiting (some more patiently than others) to share the news when it happens. :) We are currently debating about when to move Hannah to a bed and potty training her. I think she might be ready, but I am just trying to gear up for that all over again. I try to recall how it went with Sammy, but I just keep drawing a blank. It is so funny how much you forget so quickly!
Anyway there is a little insight into what is going on in our lives right now, I look forward to hearing what everyone else is up to so blog/myspace/facebook/webkinz away!!! :) Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment