Friday, July 4, 2008
Facebook/Myspace/Webkinz/Blogging
Man this stuff is addicting! I recently created a myspace account (like yesterday) and have not been able to get off of the computer. Between Myspace, blogging, facebook (I even created an account for Jon in hopes of sucking him in too) and of course webkinz which is "for Sammy" :) I am having trouble finding time to clean or anything else. Is there such a thing as an internet addiction? Jon is shouting YES in the background! :) Maybe I need to take a little time to get back into the real world. Is there anyone else out there who can relate with me? Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, I concur. I have a blog addiction. I love stalking people and finding other blogs. Though it could lead to awkward moments:
ReplyDelete"Oh, hi! I haven't seen you in so long!"
"Yeah, how are things going with your new job?"
"How did you know about that?"
Awkward silence.... "Uh..."
I also have Facebook but I don't do that one as often. I haven't tried MySpace because every time I've gone there, the site has all these yucky icons showing up.
One thing that has helped me with my blogging problems is Google Reader. I can just click an icon (NextBlog), and it takes me to the blogs that have new posts. That way I don't have to check all of them.
This is a long comment, but lastly, I do remember going to Jack In the Box with you, too! That was so fun. I also remember how beautiful you looked at senior prom. I am so happy for you and Jon!
As stated on our blog, in order to get over a serious internet "addition" You just have to simply pray and fast to "Chris" our Lord and Savior and neighbor!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's for you JON.
LOL, Oh my side hurts.
ReplyDelete