The Dodgers are playing and had so much fun watching the game. Play ball!!
A view from David & Kirsten's bedroom. Amazing.
We are almost done moving... Me and Daniel had the most "fun" that weekend.
The last goodbye before we left to go home. David has found a new job and living in Colorado with snow, real snow, on the mountain next to their house. How cool, snow!!
I guess I should have listened better when Jessica showed me how to upload, these pictures are random. My phone story is ruined... oh well. Here is jess's saver when she calls my phone, if anyone cared but me.
Documentation of Samantha's easter egg coloring. Jessica said not to take the pictures with my phone but the camera, then we lost our card and now my pictures are the only thing left. Hmmm...
Easter is sooooo much fun with a new play house.
Easter is nothing without some good cake, mmmm cake aaaaaaaah.
Hannah is so beautiful.
The first day we got our phones we were so excited that we stayed up late in bed trying to figure all the settings out. We were so excited we texted all our friends and took pictures of ourselves texting our friends. We are dorks...
This is my screen saver on my phone, the first picture with our new phones in the daylight.
I wanted to document the early childhood habitat and nature environment of wild child. Here is a good example of hannahusis juicoleous carnivorous. She is quite wild and dangerous, she will openly destroy her own habitat if not fed properly.
This an example of a child caught red handed, her hand was later cut off. :)
We had a great time at the Phoenix Science Center, everyone was getting into the fun. We bought our season passes that day and have enjoyed going back over and over.Hannah is being tested at the science center, she is so funny.
I think this blog is just great! Thanks for sharing your camera pics. Good times - jess
ReplyDeleteWow - I didn't know David and Kirsten moved. I've tried to call him a few times but never caught him.
ReplyDeleteNext time you all talk to them, tell them we said hi.